Chester Bennington Quotes - R.I.P. Legend...


1. "I always wanted to be a rock star. That was my childhood dream. That's what I told everybody I was going to be when I grew up."

2. "I don't like to hold back, because that's how you hurt yourself."

3. "You're constantly trying to prove yourself, even after you've made it."

4. "Asking someone to describe what something sounds like is like telling a blind person to guess what I look like."


5. "We'd like to think that our music will always be bigger than any one of our individual personalities."

6. "The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do."

7. "We're shooting for the title of hardest-working band in America."

8. "If fans come up to me, I talk to them."

9. "We like playing smaller venues, but we know how many people want to come and see us so we don't ever want to stop anyone who wants to come to a show from coming."





              REST IN PEACE, LEGEND... We hope you will find peace.

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Kendrick Lamar - Best Quotes

Tupac Shakur - Quotes

Ellen DeGeneres - Top Inspirational Quotes