Steve Jobs Quotes


1. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."

2. "For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

3. "My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."



4. "Older people sit down and ask, 'What is it?' but the boy asks, 'What can I do with it?'."

5. "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

6. "Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith."

7. "Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things."



8. "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me."

9. "I want to put a ding in the universe."

10. "No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new."

11. "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."

12. "I think we're having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we're always trying to do better."

13. "But innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we've been thinking about a problem."

14. "Of all the inventions of humans, the computer is going to rank near or at the top as history unfolds and we look back. It is the most awesome tool that we have ever invented. I feel incredibly lucky to be at exactly the right place in Silicon Valley, at exactly the right time, historically, where this invention has taken form."

15. "We don't get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? So this is what we've chosen to do with our life."

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Kendrick Lamar - Best Quotes

Tupac Shakur - Quotes

Ellen DeGeneres - Top Inspirational Quotes