Kendrick Lamar - Best Quotes


1. "My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop."

2. "It's a great, great experience to finally get the reception that you know you rightfully deserve."

3. "My moms always told me, 'How long you gonna play the victim?' I can say I'm mad and I hate everything, but nothing really changes until I change myself."

4. "I don't want to be something that just comes and goes."



5. "Since day one, since the first time I touched the pen, I wanted to be the best at what I do."

6. "I always thought money was something just to make me happy. But I've learned that I feel better being able to help my folks, 'cause we never had nothing. So just to see them excited about my career is more of a blessing than me actually having it for myself."

7. "The best thing is to always keep honest people around, because when you have a bunch of yes men around that know that you're making a mistake but let you go on with it, that's when it ruins your mind state as an artist."

8. "I'm only as good as my last word, my last hook, my last bridge."



9. "Whenever I make music, it reflects where I'm at mentally."

10. "Groups break up because they never got across what they wanted to do personally, and they have creative differences, and egos start to clash."

11. "The way people look at me these days - that's the same way I looked at President Obama before I met him. We tend to forget that people who've attained a certain position are human."

12. "I'm just writing, writing, writing. I keep these tablets on me until I'm inspired to go back in and make the music. I never take a break from my pen, because I pride myself on that."

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Tupac Shakur - Quotes

Ellen DeGeneres - Top Inspirational Quotes