Ellen DeGeneres - Top Inspirational Quotes


1. "We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy."

2. "We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that."

3. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others."

4. "I just feel like every kid is growing up too fast and they're seeing too much. Everything is about sex, and that's fine for me. I'm not saying I don't like it. But I don't think it should be everywhere, where kids are exposed to everything sexual. Because they have to have some innocence; there's just no innocence left."



5. "Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings."

6. "I say always follow your passion, no matter what, because even if it's not the same financial success, it'll lead you to the money that'll make you the happiest."

7. "I don't pay attention to the number of birthdays. It's weird when I say I'm 53. It just is crazy that I'm 53. I think I'm very immature. I feel like a kid. That's why my back goes out all the time, because I completely forget I can't do certain things anymore - like doing the plank for 10 minutes."

8. "I just want to find somebody special, somebody that I click with."



9. "People love gossip. It's the biggest thing that keeps the entertainment industry going."

10. "I am saddened by how people treat one another and how we are so shut off from one another and how we judge one another, when the truth is, we are all one connected thing. We are all from the same exact molecules."

11. "I just like observing people - it's something I've done ever since I was a kid, and I got really good at it. That's a big part of why I became a comedian. My audience is filled with every kind of person you can imagine, and I love that."

12. "I was raised in an atmosphere of 'everything's fine.' But as I got older, I was like, 'Well no, everything's not fine. There is stuff that's sad.' I am a really sensitive person. I think I am too sensitive sometimes."

13. "I hate having to do small talk. I'd rather talk about deep subjects. I'd rather talk about meditation, or the world, or the trees or animals, than small, inane, you know, banter."



Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Kendrick Lamar - Best Quotes

Tupac Shakur - Quotes